Get ready for the fourth annual NET/WORK, organized by Technical.ly.
NET/WORK is a technology jobs fair showcasing vibrant companies seeking talent and talented people seeking work. Nothing stiff or stuffy about it. The companies at NET/WORK are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS / EXHIBITORS
Technical.ly asked these hiring companies to share what they're looking for in potential candidates. Check out what positions are open and what skills are needed by reviewing our Exhibitor Survey Results.
- Under Armour
- OLETZGO Solutions
- TEKsystems Inc
- PaRaBaL Inc
- 14 West
- Baltimore Collegetown
- Code In The Schools
- Asymmetrik, Ltd.
- Mind Over Machines
- Pixilated Photo Booth
- basys, inc.
- Apkudo, LLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Foxtrot Media
- Southern Management
- clearAvenue, LLC
- Yet Analytics
- Fearless Solutions
GET YOUR HEADSHOTS DONE AT PIXILATED PHOTOBOOTH THANKS TO: Southern Management
Get a professional headshot taken for that LinkedIn profile! Pixilated will be setup at the event ready to capture your best self.
HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED BY THESE ORGANIZATIONS:
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities in Front-End, Back-End, Design, Engineering, UX/UI, etc.
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Want to learn skills from seasoned developers and engineers
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
Great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job. The employers at NET/WORK are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at NET/WORK, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY NET/WORK RULES:
Suit & tie are optional; we'll have free coffee and an after-party with beer and snacks (7pm-8pm). Oh yeah, there's also going to be local and regional tech companies ready to hire. Networking, career counseling & a slew of programming that will help you get a corner office.
5:00 PM | EVENT START - Open networking with hiring organizations on the exhibit floor. You can also grab a free headshot and have your resume reviewed.
5:30 PM to 5:50 PM | CAREER TALK
- Optimize Your Resume with Lakeisha Mathews, Director, Career and Professional Development, University of Baltimore
Learn best practices for making your resume stand out and leave with some interviewing tips.
6:00 PM to 6:20 PM | DEV TALK
- Keeping up with the Jones: Staying relevant in tech with Tim Kulp - Principal Engineer - b.well Connected Health
We'll explore some skills and practices that will help you keep up with the ever changing world of technology. Whatever the next big thing is, these practices will help you navigate and not get left behind.
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM | HAPPY HOUR - Grab a beer (if you're 21!) and some snacks and network with fellow job seekers, students and hiring organizations!
NET/WORK is organized by Technical.ly