An afternoon of learning and exchange about innovative business trends happening in Baltimore focused on entrepreneurship and investment.
Network with investors and hear from some of the region’s most successful entrepreneurs and technology thought leaders.
Speakers will give their One Big Idea for entrepreneurship in the Baltimore region. They include:
- 3:15pm: Welcome
- 3:30pm "Building space for innovation:" Jane Shaab, University of Maryland BioPark
- 3:37pm: "Grow Business with Impact": Kunal Parikh, The Social Innovation Lab
- 3:43pm: "Be More Daring:" Daniel Waldman, Evolve Communications
- 3:50pm: "Edtech is a strength to build on:" Frank Bonsal III investor
- 3:57pm: "Become more Inclusive:" Amaka Okoronkwo, Jumply"
- 4:04pm: "We need a bigger region:" Julie Lenzer Kirk, Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship
- 4:11pm: "Think globally:" Lynne Ault, London & Partners
- 4:17pm: A better city for entrepreneurs:" Bill Struever, Cross Street Partners
- 4:23pm: "Why Baltimore?" Deborah Tillett, Emerging Technology Centers
- 4:30-5:00pm: Wrap roundtable discussion including TK Kuegler of Wasabi Ventures, David Warnock of Camden Partners, Jess Gartner of Allovue, Chris Ashworth of Figure53 and Mike Brenner of Betamore
- 5-6pm: There will be a light post-event reception to discuss and network.